Tuesday, September 12, 2017

This blog is back

Hello readers, I am returning to this blog after much prayer and much thought. When I stopped writing this blog I started another blog because I wanted to try my hand at political writing, in order to help inform people about current events. I enjoyed this for about a year, but I came to dislike it due to the fact that I lost passion for political writing.

My passion is writing about Christ and what the Bible says about things, not what I say about things. In addition to lack of passion, I reached more people with this blog than my political blog. I still have political opinions, that I'm not ashamed of, however, the choice as to what to write about is now clear to me.

My intention of informing people will not change, though. I am simply returning to informing people about something more important than politics: the Bible.

With all of that being said, Keep Calm and Roll On is back in business. I hope and pray that my readers will return. If you're reading this, please stick around because I'm changing topics again.

No comments:

Post a Comment